Thread Request

If you want to add a new location – please feel free to, that’s part of the idea of this project! – post here with the name of the location, and a forum admin will add the thread posthaste.

A thread/section for, say, the Wilderness, as perhaps a catch-all for the forests/plains/mountains/etc. for any posts folks want to write that aren’t going to be Casar- or Reinhardt-centric. It’d be helpful for the nomads or things people are going to write that aren’t in those other locations.

Ask and ye shall receive!

The system works!!

Though, what I’d like to have happen is people request threads with specifically named wildernesses – like, the Spires of Madeupname, or the Scary Forest of Spooky Ghosts… eventually I would like to see named places replace a need for a general “wilderness” thread.

We could create the Kupopolis style “elsewhere” subfourm as a place holder until a request is made for a more fleshed-out location and description. Then a gm could just move the thread over. This way people don’t have to wait.

[quote=“Scen”]The system works!!

Though, what I’d like to have happen is people request threads with specifically named wildernesses – like, the Spires of Madeupname, or the Scary Forest of Spooky Ghosts… eventually I would like to see named places replace a need for a general “wilderness” thread.[/quote]
Zero problems with this idea. A generic “Wilderness” section is good as a stopgap for the time being.

[quote=“Jay2K”][quote=“Scen”]The system works!!

Though, what I’d like to have happen is people request threads with specifically named wildernesses – like, the Spires of Madeupname, or the Scary Forest of Spooky Ghosts… eventually I would like to see named places replace a need for a general “wilderness” thread.[/quote]
Zero problems with this idea. A generic “Wilderness” section is good as a stopgap for the time being.[/quote]

I approve, as long as it is, in fact, possible to move the threads once they’re posted (from Wilderness over to the newly created Scary Forest of Spooky Ghosts)

Err… My last post was actually responding to Mike, even though it quoted Jay.

So, now that I’m quoting Mike, I respond to Jay: okay, cool.

I believe that you can move posts, yes!

This all works for me, too.