Kupopolis at Neotropolis

Hell yeah, I’ll take a patch.

1 Like

…I think I need to have a full set of patches.

1 Like

@Celiose what does the AAA mega corps logos look like? Diamond’s always been a ripoff of the apple logo concept. The “bite” was supose to be a sparkle, so for my cyberpunk jacket logo I used the old samsung star. Looks pretty corporate:

diamond_logo

So Kuat has been described as having an “infinity” logo.

Saeder-Krupp probably has a dragon. Shit, I basically stole it AND Lofwyr from Shadowrun, so…

Forge Mechanicals is actually an original name, but the name is evocative of hammer-and-anvil type stuff.

Hey Mike, any chance I could get a SRAN (Sky Riders Aerospace Navy) logo? I kinda pictured it as a vaguely NASA-like logo with a wing.

1 Like

70’s nasa or 90’s nasa logo?

Also, what colors you thinking?

More 90’s, as awesome as the worm logo is.

Dark blue, white, and green are the SRAN colors. Fun facts: the Esperian Ground Forces were red, black, and green, and the Esperian Naval Forces were light blue, gold, and green. They used green to unify them.

Neotropolis is finally happening in 2022, so circling back to this. Definitely going to give out GA and Malakim patches. I’m probably going to touch up these designs a bit too. My friend had a hex pattern etched into the background of his, I might do something similar.

Does anyone else want to see some more kupop inspired logos in the wild? Might so some as a sheet of magnets or stickers. SRAN, Kuat, Forge Mechanicals, what else…?

Neotropolis is happening again in 2023! I might make some stickers this time I think. Anyone have some fun ideas for Kupop themed stickers?