It's been a while

Hello everyone! It has been, by my count, nineteen years since I last posted on Kupopolis. I was twelve years old when I first joined, back when this whole story thing was just getting started, and fifteen when I left. It is absolutely amazing that you guys have kept it going for this long. Seriously, how many online communities can claim over two decades of history?

I’ve actually looked up Kupopolis a few times over the years, so I’ve caught glimpses here and there of where you’ve all taken things. It’s fascinating to see bits of my own childhood preserved and expanded on (or not, in the case of Foo–hey, I said I was twelve), and poking through now is bringing up some pretty ancient memories.

I wanted to say hello and reconnect, though I probably won’t be rejoining the story–there is so much to catch up on, and (probably like all of you) I do have a busy adult life now. Although, I’ll admit that seeing a few references to where Kusader the character has ended up has got a few rusty gears turning in my head. We’ll see!

[quote=Kusader post_id=1238 time=1502855992 user_id=65]
I wanted to say hello and reconnect, though I probably won’t be rejoining the story–there is so much to catch up on, and (probably like all of you) I do have a busy adult life now. Although, I’ll admit that seeing a few references to where Kusader the character has ended up has got a few rusty gears turning in my head. We’ll see!
[/quote]

I’m glad you were able to stumble upon us again Kusader. Adult lives seem to take up a lot of time for everyone these days, but its been nice to poke around now and again. :smiley:

Oh, wow! Welcome back, Kusader!

I joined after you left, but Travis reposted a lot of the old stuff that you did; I have some fond memories of reading the good ol’ days. It’s awesome to have you here!

And no worries; I know watcha mean about life being busy.