Moving Forward: Kupopolis Reborn's Startup

I think it was Scen vs. everyone. :laughing:

I think it was Scen vs. everyone. :laughing:[/quote]

I think you’re not keeping track of your arguments. I told Mike there was no need for threads anymore.

I think it was Scen vs. everyone. :laughing:[/quote]

I think you’re not keeping track of your arguments. I told Mike there was no need for threads anymore.[/quote]

No, it is you who are wrong.

(…what are we arguing about? I can’t count all the words…if only there was some limited count for words that we could use…)

OK THAT’S IT.

Every story will have a 140 character limit now. And hashtags. And shareable link-outs to post your stories to your favorite social media, with a CTA for next seaon’s iron writer. #ironWriter #solider1 #wangofunk

Matt, next time we meet up in person we should reenact the word count debate with old timey music and sepia toned photos.

And Jessica and I will re-enact the Great Ego Wars of 1996 as a silent movie, conveying our emotions to each other only through message boxes.

And Jessica and I will re-enact the Great Ego Wars of 1996 as a silent movie, conveying our emotions to each other only through message boxes.[/quote]

…Isn’t that kind of like then/now?

And Jessica and I will re-enact the Great Ego Wars of 1996 as a silent movie, conveying our emotions to each other only through message boxes.[/quote]

…Isn’t that kind of like then/now?[/quote]

Spoon: Isn’t that the same thing?
Celiose: Well, you see Spoon, back in the old days, we wrote dialogue copied off the 16-bit video games that inspired us.
Spoon: Oh, so you wrote like a play or script?
Celiose: Sort of.
Message Box: Spoon Leveled up!
Celiose: And we would need to use the artifice of a “message box” to convey certain actions.

I forgot the message box.

That thing was amazing.

Incidentally, something that’s been on my mind:

We should maybe think of an event to kick things off (which would entail a location). Something for the Kuper Heroes and anyone else who’d like to have a character be there – hopefully, including antagonists – to be about. I’m not sure what exactly, but I think that might be a good first step and provide plenty of interaction opportunities. I’ll brainstorm ideas, but I figure others might have some, too!

[quote=“Tex”]Incidentally, something that’s been on my mind:

We should maybe think of an event to kick things off (which would entail a location). Something for the Kuper Heroes and anyone else who’d like to have a character be there – hopefully, including antagonists – to be about. I’m not sure what exactly, but I think that might be a good first step and provide plenty of interaction opportunities. I’ll brainstorm ideas, but I figure others might have some, too![/quote]

Remember when we did Defense of Egmont?

What about Defense of Kupopolis?

(Though, I"m not sure who the attackers would be.)

There is literally a jar (or possibly a hat) that Travis and I have with Kuper Hero missions/stories/scenarios that we could draw from to use as a “kick off” event. I know that Travis has a strong preference for whom the Kuper Heroes’ first Big Bad should be.

But, let me remind everyone, while we’re doing all of this retroactive noting and hypothesizing and getting all of our story locales up to date with White Cell, that we have a long way to go before any actual storying (storying?..) happens. I’ve been talking to Mike intermittently, and he’s put the time table we’re looking at in terms of months rather than weeks or days. So, we definitely have a LOT of time before we have to settle on anything.

Yeah! Dustin’s initial build for Sliver took him a week long vacation. For me, I feel I need a solid 1- 2 weeks. I can probably put in a day every other weekend or so, so 10 days of work ~ 3 to 5 months.

Makes sense! We don’t wanna get carried away, then, and stick to stuff we can do on this board + wiki (which, well, there’s a good bit).

We also have the alternative project to pursue, something I know Dustin and a few others at least were interested in.